Profile image for Hypnosolution.co.uk

Kent Hypnotherapist throws down Stop Smoking gauntlet to Simon Cowell

It is wonderful news to read that Simon Cowell is trying to give up a 44 year addiction to cigarettes, and even better news that he is using hypnotherapy to do it.
It again shows that even when a person can afford any type of treatment in the world to stop smoking, they are advised that hypnotherapy is the most effective. However, I was disappointed that he has chosen a Harley St clinic to carry out the treatment. Why do people think that if they spend lots of money on a therapist, they will get the best treatment? An apple will not taste any better if you spend £10 to buy it. I have trained with some of the biggest names in hypnotherapy, and they work successfully with large numbers of smokers each year. None of them work in Harley St. They will all tell you that, where smoking is concerned, the most important person in the equation is the client. If the client is motivated to stop smoking, then smoking cessation is quite simple and has a high chance of success. Paying some Harley St clinic large amounts of money does not in any way increase your chances of stopping smoking.

So, here is my challenge to you, Simon. If the treatment in Harley St doesn't work, give me a ring on 07782158008 and I will carry out the treatment in exchange for some free tickets to one of your shows. Don't ring me unless you are 110% motivated!

Vincent Benedict
http://tinyurl.com/bocck4t

By Hypnosolution.co.uk at 10:19 on 29/01/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for amieoc

Think it's great that Simon Cowell is finally giving up - important he sets the right example.

By amieoc at 15:06 on 29/01/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent